1. Stratton Camera Inc. must be listed as certificate holder.
2. Stratton Camera Inc. must be listed as Loss Payee in regards to all leased equipment, and Additional Insured in regard to general liability.
3. The policy must provide specific coverage for rented equipment and accessories. This should appear in the section labeled "other" on your certificate.
4. The limit of liability and deductible must be clearly stated. Increased coverage on certain rentals may be necessary on an individual transaction basis.
5. The coverage must include in-transit and be written on a worldwide basis if applicable.
6. The coverage must be written on an ALL/RISK Replacement Cost basis. We will not accept an unattended automobile exclusion to the policy. Actual Cash Value Coverage will not be accepted by Stratton Camera Inc. because it will not meet the requirements of the Rental Agreement (section 7).